Manufacturer: Q-Med (Galderma)
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Volume: 1 ml
Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
HA Concentration: 20 mg/ml
Application Areas: Facial oval
Technology: Optimal Balance
Dermal Layers: Subcutaneous tissue
Duration of Effect: Up to 12 months
Needles: 27G 1/2
Package: One pre-filled 1ml syringe, two 27G 1/2 needles
The Restylane brand produces one of the most efficient cosmetic injectables to rejuvenate and enhance the appearance of aging skin. It is manufactured by Q-Med (a division of Galderma) in Switzerland.
The product line of Restylane consists of several effective, safe, and long-lasting dermal fillers like Silk, Kysse, Contour, Lyft, Defyne, Refyne, and so on. They all have different aesthetic functions. For example, while Restylane Kysse is used to plump lips, Restylane Defyne is applied to recontour facial features.
In the information below, you will find a detailed overview of one more dermal filler of the brand, namely Restylane Volyme. Let us check out its main peculiarities and functions.
IMPORTANT: Before the rebranding, the product was advertised under the name Emervel Volume.
This way, a patient will be able to prolong the result of the treatment and avoid the appearance of any complications.
Where to Buy Restylane Volyme Online?
One of the most beneficial places where you might buy Restylane Volyme online is DKderma. It is a reliable supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables that offers a great selection of original products from well-known brands, quick & reliable worldwide shipping, and affordable prices.
IMPORTANT: Due to the fact that DKderma sells medical and cosmetic injectables that are intended for professional use, only certified health care providers are eligible to place their orders on DKderma’s website.
So, take advantage of DKderma’s benefits right away or contact customer support in case of having any questions left.
Basic Properties of Restylane Volyme
Restylane Volyme is an injectable, homogeneous, and transparent gel that is efficient in restoring lost facial volume of a patient. It is one of the most extensively used and beloved by beauticians and their patients Restylane fillers.
The unique formula of the product includes the following ingredients:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml). This naturally occurring substance serves as the main active component of the dermal filler;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3 mg/ml). This anesthetic provides a patient with profound pain relief during the dermal filler’s injection.
The product is manufactured with the help of an advanced Optimal Balance Technology. It ensures the production of hyaluronic acid particles of an optimal size without the need to add free hyaluronic acid to the product.
According to the product’s treatment protocol, a certified health practitioner should inject Restylane Volyme into the subcutaneous layer of a patient’s skin matrix with the help of a 27G 1/2 needle. The injection technique might vary depending on a patient’s individual peculiarities.
Depending on a patient’s skin type, age, and lifestyle, the result of the initial injection of the product might last up to 12 months. For this time period, a patient will be able to enjoy a profoundly rejuvenated and youthful appearance.
What’s in the box? A package of Restylane Volyme includes one pre-filled 1 ml syringe and two 27G 1/2 needles.
You can order these types of Radiesse on the Dkderma website:
- Buy Restylane Defyne Online;
- Buy Restylane Kysse Online;
- Buy Restylane 1ml with Lidocaine Online;
- Buy Restylane Lyft Online;
- Buy Restylane Refyne Online;
- Buy Restylane Skinboosters Light with Lidocaine Online;
- Buy Restylane Skinboosters Vital lidocaine Online;
- Buy Restylane Skinboosters Vital Online.
Indications for the Restylane Volyme Treatment
Restylane Volyme is indicated to patients who lost their natural facial volume as a result of the aging process. In other words, the product might be administered to:
- Enhance facial volume by means of creating a profound lifting effect;
- Tighten facial skin tissues;
- Volumize a patient’s jaw-line, chin, and cheeks.
As a result, the dermal filler functions as an innovative touch-up treatment to enhance the facial features of a patient with the help of a high-volume lifting effect.
IMPORTANT: As a patient age, their face loses volume due to the reduced level of collagen and elastin in the skin. Luckily, hyaluronic acid is a substance that efficiently reactivates their production.
Contraindications to Restylane Volume Cosmetic Injections
A health care practitioner should not administer Restylane Volyme under one of the following circumstances:
- If a patient has severe allergies to any ingredient in the product’s composition (such as cross-linked hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- If a patient has an ongoing skin infection or inflammation around the treated area;
- If a patient suffers from an exacerbation of a serious disease (like untreated epilepsy, autoimmune disorder, or poor blood clotting);
- If a patient is below the age of 21;
- If a patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
IMPORTANT: Apart from these contraindications to the injection of Restylane Volyme, a patient might have other limitations that do not allow to enhance facial features with the help of the product. They should be defined individually by a health care practitioner.
Possible Side Effects
Restylane Volyme is a safe product that has the power to create volume and shape a patient’s face without any serious complications. However, its administration might lead to one of the following side effects:
- Redness, itching, swelling, or other signs of skin irritation at the injection site;
- Bruising, bumps, or lumps;
- Skin discoloration;
- Temporary pain around the area of the treatment.
These symptoms usually fade away on their own within several days after the procedure. Nevertheless, a patient should inform a health care practitioner in case of having any of them.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
The administration of Restylane Volume is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require any special after-treatment recovery. Still, a patient should not do the following things for the first 48 hours after the procedure:
- Wear makeup around the area of the treatment;
- Exercise strenuously;
- Undergo direct sun exposure without applying a sunscreen cream;
- Take hot bath tubes;
- Visit saunas.
Wondering which is better Restylane or Juvederm? check out our comparison article.