Radiesse with lidocaine is a semi-permanent implant. The filler is made from a biocompatible substance – calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA), which is eliminated from the body over time. At the same time, the effect after Radiesse injections lasts longer than after hyaluronic gels – up to 18 months. The bio corrector is used both to smooth out wrinkles and for volumetric modeling of individual parts of the face, earlobes, and the upper part of the hands. Buy Radiesse fillers Online on Dkderma.com
Radiesse: Breakthrough in Beauty Industry
Radiesse with lidocaine is a suspension in which CaHA acts as the active substance. The dermal filler proportions are 30% of CaHA; the remaining 70% is a gel base. The injection is available in syringes 0.3; 0.8; 1.5 ml. You can also buy dermal fillers from other brands.
0.8 ml will be enough to smooth out medium wrinkles; for a lifting effect, you’ll need more suspension. The implant is intended to be inserted into the deep layer of the dermis subcutaneously. Injections are given with 27G needles or flexible cannulas.
Indications for Radiesse 0.8ml lido
- Lipodystrophy in the cheeks, cheekbones, chin;
- Medium and deep wrinkles;
- Asymmetrical oval of the face;
- Unaesthetic nose and earlobes shape;
- Age-related changes in the wrists;
After the anti-aging procedure, the face acquires a tightened V-shape, beautiful contours, and even relief. The filler is not recommended for lip augmentation, elimination of very small wrinkles, and correction in the eye area. The product is suitable for the age group from 35 to 60 years old.
Non-Surgical Lifting with Radiesse Lido
An injectable biostimulant works in stages. After the suspension is injected, the gel base fills in wrinkles and areas with a lack of subcutaneous fat, thus achieving an 80% effect. Another 20% of the result becomes noticeable after 2-3 weeks when the calcium hydroxyapatite activates the collagen production. The contouring surgery result lasts about 12 months, after the second procedure – up to 18 months.
After injections, redness, edema, bruising, and bruising are possible. These side effects are considered normal and disappear within 7-10 days.
You can buy Radiesse (1×0,8 ml) lido in our online store. To find out Radiesse lido cost and how to purchase a product at the best prices, contact us (the phone number is on the website)
Buy Radiesse 0.8 ml lido Online at Wholesale Price
Why should you choose our shop?
- Capability to buy a wide range of remedies online (Buy Radiesse 0.8ml Online, Buy Radiesse 1.5ml Online, Buy Radiesse 1.5ml lido Online, etc.);
- Possibility of the wholesale order;
- Beneficial prices;
- Wide range of medicines (products for aesthetic medicine like Juvederm, Restylane, etc.)
- Products from various suppliers and manufacturers;
- Fast delivery.
Don’t delay and buy Radiesse 0,8 ml lido online now!