Help the patients to leave the days of saggy skin and irritating wrinkles behind. Use Intraline Mono threads for face rejuvenation and bio revitalization! You can buy the whole range of products at DKderma.com:
● Intraline Triple TR2650 –26G (50mm/70mm)
● Intraline Spiral S2938 –29G
● Intraline Spiral S3038 –30G
● Intraline Mono M3038 –30G
● IntralinePDO Threads Cog Dimension 360 C19100-C-19G
● Intraline PDO Threads Cog Dimension 360 B2190-C-21G
The Main Product Features
Polydioxanone cosmetic threads provide a lifting effect and stimulate collagen production in the body. With their help, it is possible to tighten the skin and improve its overall condition. The shape of the needles and stoppers guarantees maximum comfort during the procedure. Regulatory approved polydioxanone in Intraline threads composition proves its safety. The package includes 20 threads and a package insert.
How Does Intraline Mono Work?
The procedure these threads are designed for is called a thread lift. It solves the problem of saggy neck and face skin, smoothes out wrinkles, and perfects the texture and tone in general. The threads are inserted into the treated zones, causing a tightening effect. The result lasts much longer due to the collagen production caused by the treatment.
● Slight swelling;
● Bruising in the treated areas;
● Minor pain when touching lifted zones;
These inconveniences should be gone within 2-3 days after the insertion of the threads. If they are not gone by then, you should make an extra appointment with the specialist.
● Pregnancy or breastfeeding;
● A tendency to keloids formation;
● Allergies to any components of the remedy;
● Underaged people.
Buy Intraline Mono M2750–27G Online in the USA
For those who are searching for an international supplier of products for aesthetic medicine, DKderma is here to help! Wholesale prices, free worldwide shipping, and professional sales representatives are waiting for you.
● Products for mesotherapy;
● Ob-gyn goods;
● Cosmetic threads;
● Dermal fillers.
Buy Intraline Mono M2750 —27G 50mm/70mm 20 threads for your patients at DKderma. Choose success!