Brand name: Stylage
Application areas: Forehead, cheekbones, nasolabial folds, lips
Filler base: Stabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20 mg/ml
Volume: 1 ml
Duration of action: up to 12 months
Dermal layers: Medium, deep
Country of origin: France
Packaging: 2 syringes 1 ml each
Needles: 30G 1/2 (4 pcs.)
You can buy Stylage M Lidocaine (2 x 1ml) at DKderma.com, an international aesthetic cosmetic medicine supplier. We also offer a variety of other Stylage products:
- Stylage Hydro
- Stylage Hydromax
- Stylage L
- Stylage L with Lido
- Stylage M
- Stylage S
- Stylage S with Lido
- Stylage Special lips
- Stylage Special lips with Lido
- Stylage XL
- Stylage XL with Lido
- Stylage XXL
This product, Stylage M Lidocaine, possesses the 2nd level of density in Stylage fillers family and was created to correct moderate wrinkles. The high popularity of this particular filler is justified by several reasons:
- This monophasic, homogeneous, plastic gel with a HA concentration of 20 mg/g combines such qualities as a natural result and resistance to degradation. On one side, the injection effect is maximally delicate and imperceptible. On the other side, it is quite long-lasting. The usage of 3D-Matrix technology allowed the creation of cross-linked hyaluronic acid with high resistance to metabolism splitting.
- One of the components of the filler, mannitol, fights against the effects of free radicals, which significantly prolongs the period of biodegradation.
- Local anesthetic Lidocaine that is present in the filler helps to relax the facial muscles, making the whole procedure more pleasant and less painful. Moreover, when the muscles are relaxed, it not just makes the introduction of the gel easier but helps to better distribute the gel in the tissues and achieve more beautiful and natural outcomes.
If you want to buy Vivacy Stylage M Lidocaine online, you can visit our website DKderma.com at the best prices.
Hyaluronic acid is responsible for the deep processes of skin hydration, cell regeneration, protection, and skin resistance to external influences. The less HA is produced in our skin, the fewer chances we have for a young and beautiful face.
Mannitol is multinuclear alcohol that acts as an antioxidant. Antioxidants fight the negative effects on skin cells of free radicals – small particles that destroy dermal cells, leading to skin aging. After 25 years, along with the growth of free radicals in the human body, the acceleration of the production of hyaluronidase, a substance that breaks down hyaluronic acid, begins.
Stylage M with Lidocaine cross-linked injectable dermal fillers were specifically designed to eliminate wrinkles and folds of middle depth and should be administered into mid to deep layers of the derma. The application of the dermal filler provides almost immediate visible results, eliminating the wrinkles, improving the skin turgor, tone, and elasticity, lifting the facial contours, and having a general positive impact on the relief. This filler can be used to solve the following problems:
- Elimination of medium and deep wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows (glabella area), nasolabial folds, etc.;
- Correction of the wrinkles in the periorbital zone;
- Lips enlargement and defining of the lips contours,
- Correction of the lips asymmetry;
- Skin rejuvenation on the back of the hands.
Before the direct administration of the drug, it is necessary to determine the treatment areas, calculate the amount of injected gel, purify, and anesthetize with an anesthetic cream. The process of introducing Stylage M filler into fabrics takes, on average, from half an hour to an hour. The specialist determines the method of filler injection independently, depending on the area and goals of contouring.
For even distribution of the substance after the end of the procedure, it is necessary to make a light massage of the injected area.
The hyaluronic acid included in Stylage M Lidocaine gel is a non-animal product. It is fully compatible with human tissues, hypoallergenic, and does not cause side reactions. In this regard, there is no need to carry out allergy tests. However, as with any injection of the drug, there are a number of possible side reactions that are considered normal if they disappear within 1-2 days. These side effects include:
- The formation of hematomas at the puncture site;
- Discoloration of the skin;
- Slight bleeding at the puncture site;
- Itching and discomfort when pressed.
All these reactions should go away within the first days after injection. Otherwise, the patient should immediately consult a doctor to apply measures to eliminate adverse reactions.
After the introduction of the drug during the first 14 days, cosmetologists recommend refraining from visiting the sauna, solarium, pool. Clients should avoid excessive physical exertion, as well as mechanical, thermal, or chemical effects on the treated skin areas.
To avoid side effects, it is important to take all precautions. First and foremost, you need to make sure that the client is missing one or more items from the list of contraindications to the use of Stylage M Lidocaine:
- Allergic reaction to any of the components of the drug;
- Tendency to form keloid scars;
- Taking anticoagulants;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Systemic diseases;
- Herpes in the active phase;
- Inflammatory processes on the skin at the sites of intended injections;
- Lactation period;
- Minor age.
Where to Buy Vivacy Stylage® M Lidocaine Dermal Fillers Online?
Welcome to DKderma, an international online supplier of aesthetic medicine drugs:
We offer a variety of products from original top-quality world’s manufacturers and the best brands:
- Azzalure, and more.
With DKderma, you get the best prices, 100% authentic products, fast shipping & delivery, polite and friendly customer support!