Filler-volumizer Juvederm Voluma is designed for a noticeable increase in the volume of the cheekbones, cheeks, and chin to correct the contours and relief of the face. The filler is used to restore facial volumes lost due to age-related aging, lipoatrophy, or dramatic weight loss. Biogel is created on the basis of sterile hyaluronic acid with a high concentration of the active substance 24 mg/ml.
You buy Juvederm Voluma Lidocaine Gel at DKdermaat the best wholesale and retail prices. Moreover, we offer a lot of other fillers from the line: buy Juvederm Voluma XC Lidocaine (2x1ml) online, Juvederm Volite, Juvederm Ultra 2,3,4, Juvederm Ultra Smile, etc.
The modern corrector Juvederm Voluma is a homogeneous, 100% biocompatible, transparent gel with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) –24%. This filler is lighter than most analogs-volumetrics, quickly saturates areas with a deficiency of adipose and skin tissues, creates a “deposit” of fluid to effectively restore the relief, and maintain natural volume. The effect of the corrected volume and contours of the face lasts up to 18-24 months.
Juvederm Voluma Formula for Spectacular Facial Rejuvenation
As in other fillers from the French-Canadian company Allergan, the active substance in Juvederm Voluma is hyaluronic acid of synthesized origin, without third-party impurities. HA not only restores lost volumes but also improves metabolic processes and stimulates the production of natural elastin. This guarantees a noticeable rejuvenation of the dermal layer.
Juvederm Voluma is designed with an effective analgesic, 3% lidocaine hydrochloride solution for painless injection with maximum comfort for the client.
The formula is also supplemented with a phosphate buffer with a high pH – 7.2. The acidic environment of the skin of a healthy person should have a pH level of at least 5.5. Sodium phosphate buffer reduces the risk of edema and provides a more lasting effect.
5 Reasons to Choose Juvederm Voluma
In an internal survey by Allergan, over 90% of patients reported excellent rejuvenation results six months after Juvederm injections. When using Juvederm Voluma dermal filler, just one procedure is enough to obtain the expected lasting result. Cosmetologists note the complex action of Juvederm Volum. The drug also effectively corrects the unevenness of the facial skin.
Experts point out the following advantages of the Juvederm Voluma gel-volumizer:
- The maximum duration of action. The restored facial volumes last for at least 1.5 years, depending on the age and characteristics of the patient’s organism.
- Fast result achievement. Changes are observed immediately after the cosmetic procedure and adaptation of the skin. The most pronounced effect occurs after 14-28 days.
- Absolute safety. Only highly purified substances are included in Juvederm Voluma.
- Convenience of administration. The injectable filler is highly elastic, which contributes to an even and mobile distribution under the skin.
- With the help of Juvederm Voluma, you can model the oval of a young face and get rid of deep folds and wrinkles in the middle part of the face.
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine: Indications for Use
The filler is intended for clients with age-related problems of skin sagging, deficiency of adipose tissue, irregularities in relief, contour, symmetry, and volume in the cheek-zygomatic zone. This volumizer is indicated for patients aged 30 to 65 years. Juvederm Voluma is effective in solving the following tasks:
- Replenishing the volume and restoring the contours of the cheekbones, chin, and cheeks,
- Elimination of gravitational ptosis on the cheeks,
- Filling the nasolabial folds of any depth,
- Smoothing small wrinkles in the perioral area,
- Relief correction.
Juvederm Voluma dermal filler is not used for contouring and volumetric correction in the periorbital zone and forehead. The drug also does not give the effect of a revitalizant.
Contraindications and Precautions
Juvederm injections are contraindicated for:
- dermis necrosis, purulent inflammation of facial skin tissues,
- dermabrasion, laser therapy, and chemical peeling 1 week before the session,
- taking higher doses of beta-blockers, cimetidine, aspirin, and vitamin C,
- the presence of herpes, keloids, and various skin irritations in the area of punctures,
- intolerance to the active components of the implant, including lidocaine,
- autoimmune diseases and exacerbation of chronic,
- pregnancy, breastfeeding,
- taking anticoagulants,
- establishing a diagnosis of ARVI or infectious infection.
Manufacturer: Allergan Canada
Packaging: 2×1.0 ml syringes
A syringe with Juvederm Voluma gel – 2 pcs
Needles 27G 1⁄2 – 2 pcs
2 stickers with the product serial number
Storage conditions: from + 2C to + 25C.The shelf life is 3 years.
5 reasons to choose DKderma:
- wide range of cosmetic drugs;
- dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, and mesotherapy products;
- affordable prices;
- fast delivery;
- reliable and friendly customer support.
To buy Juvederm Voluma and other dermal fillers at the best Juvederm cost, please contact our sales representative or add the products to the cart and proceed with the payment.