Injectable dermal filler Juvederm Volift Retouch is a sterile, homogeneous biogel of high density for highly effective additional correction of the contours, relief, and volume of the chin, cheek-zygomatic and nasolabial parts of the face. Juvederm Volift Retouch is less concentrated compared to competing fillers. Its concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) is 17.5%. The gel is used to refine and improve problem areas after the initial procedure. The use of the patented VYCROSS formula allowed to extend the impressive effect up to 15-18 months.
You can buy Juvederm Volift Retouch at DKderma at the best price in the USA.
Juvederm Volift Retouch Formula for Perfect Results
The filler gel was developed by Canadian technologists of the Allergan concern. At the heart of Juvederm Volift Retouch is stabilized sodium hyaluronate with the strongest possible bonds of molecules, which increases the viscosity of the corrector and contributes to the most uniform, delicate replenishment of soft dermal tissues. HA is of non-animal origin, 100% sterile, and biocompatible. The active substance molecules are lightweight, so the subcutaneous relief deficit is filled with hyaluronate as quickly as possible.
Juvederm Volift Retouch 2×0,55ml contains an effective analgesic 3 mg/ml lidocaine hydrochloride for long-term pain relief at injection sites. The presence of an anesthetic in the formula makes the cosmetic session practically painless and reduces the risks of skin irritation.
Benefits of Choosing Juvederm Volift Retouch
According to an internal manufacturer survey, more than 90% of patients are satisfied with the results and the Juvederm injections process. The primary effect after the introduction of Juvederm Volift Retouch is visible after 2-4 hours, and the expected, more expressive result comes after 4-14 days. Juvederm Volift Retouch is popular among cosmetologists due to its soft structure and elasticity, thanks to which it is convenient to distribute the filler with a small dosage of the syringe.
Experts highlight the following benefits when using Juvederm Volift Retouch:
- Minimum side effects. HA is not supplemented with protein and other foreign impurities. Therefore, the filler is not rejected and can cause only non-critical rapid reactions on the skin.
- Long-term preservation of the result. Using VYCROSS technology, the polymer chains of hyaluronic acid are firmly stitched, which stimulates a longer duration of the active substance in the tissues. The effect lasts for at least 15 months.
- Maximum comfort when entering. For injection with Juvederm Volift Retouch, you can use thinner needles – 30G or 27G. In combination with the action of lidocaine, this factor guarantees complete relaxation of the patient’s facial expressions during injections.
- Getting the 3D effect. After additional correction, the face acquires an expressive relief, which looks as natural as possible.
- Rational use. The decrease in the dosage of Juvederm Volift Retouch is dictated by the fact that to improve the results after the first procedures, a volume of 0.55 ml is quite enough. There is no need to overpay for the extra volume.
Juvederm Volift Retouch: Indications for Use
Cosmetologists are advised to choose Juvederm Volift Retouch dermal filler for a highly effective solution to the following tasks:
- Additional correction of the volume and contours of the chin, nose, cheek-zygomatic, and peri-labial zones,
- Correction of the relief and outlines of the lips, increasing their volume,
- “Retouch” or eliminating any wrinkles in the mouth area,
- Complete smoothing of nasolabial folds,
- Defining the contours of the cheeks and chin,
- Filling and moisturizing the dermal layers, adding firmness to the skin.
Juvederm Volift Retouch is not intended to eliminate pronounced, serious age-related changes in the face: asymmetry of the oval, the effect of a “floating” face, and gravitational ptosis.
Contraindications and Precautions for Juvederm Injections
Juvederm Volift Retouch is not administered when:
- taking antibiotics, beta-blockers, and anticoagulants,
- inflammatory process on the skin, including acne, abscess, and herpes,
- porphyria and skin diseases caused by pigmentation disorders,
- poor tolerance of synthesized HA and analgesic,
- tendency to develop keloids,
- autoimmune and oncological diseases,
- breastfeeding and pregnancy,
- epilepsy, exacerbation of chronic diseases,
- SARS, infectious diseases.
For the safe assimilation of the drug and the quick adaptation of the skin, the patient must follow several rules: for 2 weeks, do not visit solariums, spa-salons, beaches, and swimming pools, and make-up should not be applied to the face for the first 2-3 days after the session.
Manufacturer: Allergan, Canada
Packaging: 2 syringes x 0.55 ml
A syringe with Juvederm Volift Retouch gel – 2 pcs
Needles 30G 1⁄2 – 4 pcs
Storage conditions: from 2 С to 25 С. The shelf life is 3 years.
Where to Buy Juvederm Volift Retouch (2×0,55ml) Allergan Online?
DKderma, a reliable cosmetic drug distributor in the USA, offers a wide variety of medications at affordable prices. At our website, you can find an impressive assortment of products from Allergan manufacturer: Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra 3, Juvederm Ultra 4, Juvederm Ultra Smile, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volift, etc. We also offer other dermal fillers brands: Radiesse, Restylane, and more. To check our other products, please visit our website DKderma. Com
To make an order, add Juvederm Volift Retouch and other products to the cart and proceed with the payment. Otherwise, you may dial our sales manager, and they will help you out right away!