Intradermal filler Juvederm Volbella is a transparent monophasic biogel with plastic, especially soft structure. Compared to analogs, this implant has a slightly lower concentration of hyaluronic acid (HA) – only 15 mg/ml, which allows you to naturally and delicately replenish the volumes of thin lips, as well as eliminate wrinkles of small and medium depth. Technologists of the leading Canadian company Allergan used the latest developments in the production of Juvederm Volbella, in particular, the patented VYCROSS technology.
You can buy Juvederm Volbella at DKderma online store. Moreover, we have got many other products from the brand: Juvederm Ultra 2, Juvederm Ultra 4, Juvederm Ultra Smile, Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Volux, etc., as well as other products and brands.
Juvederm Volbella Active Formula for Safe Correction
The active ingredient that replenishes the soft tissues of the dermis in Juvederm Volbella lip filler is sterile sodium hyaluronate of non-animal, synthetic origin. The absence of protein impurities in the HA makes it possible to achieve complete biocompatibility of the substance with skin tissues. For almost 5 years of using the drug, no serious complications were found after the cosmetic session. The corrector is manufactured and tested in accordance with the highest US quality standards.
The manufacturer has taken care not only of efficiency but also of the comfort of patients and specialists, having included 3% Lidocaine in the Juvederm Volbella formula. The anesthetic, in addition to reducing the burning sensation and pain during injection, contributes to the rapid adaptation and restoration of the skin, so the result is noticeable immediately after the cosmetologist completes the work.
The filler contains a phosphate buffer of 7.5 pH. Sodium phosphate retains the created HA depot in the dermal layers, prolonging the effect.
Benefits of Juvederm Volbella Biogel
Juvederm Volbella has been recognized by experts in the field of aesthetic medicine as the leader among new products. Cosmetologists note the versatility of the drug and its delicate effect. With the help of a soft filler, even the smallest folds and wrinkles can be corrected. A dosage of 1 ml is enough to restore the periorbital and perioral zones of the face. Patients are satisfied not only with the result but also with the painlessness with the introduction of Juvederm dermal filler.
The advantages of Juvederm Volbella Lidocaine are clinically proven. Among the main ones are:
- Long-term effect. Before the manifestation of the maximum pronounced result, you have to wait only 2-3 weeks. HA does not dissolve until 9 months and retains the correction effect for up to 1 year.
- Ease of distribution. The filler of this modification is one of the most elastic. It compensates for the deficiency of the substance locally and in an equal proportion throughout the entire area.
- Comfort for clients. Since the formula includes 3 mg of Lidocaine, Volbella is administered almost painlessly with a minimum of post-procedural negative effects.
- Delicate action. The viscosity of the filler is ideal for the natural correction of particularly sensitive areas: lips, areas near the eyes, mouth, eyebrows, and temples.
- Comprehensive result. With the use of Juvederm Volbella, it is possible not only to correct the volume and remove wrinkles but also give the skin elasticity and smoothness.
Juvederm Volbella: Indications for Use
The product is used for non-critical dermal tissue deficiency, which is caused by age-related skin changes. The corrector is intended for clients between 25 and 40, when the depth of wrinkles is not yet great. Choosing Juvederm Volbella is the perfect solution when you need:
- Give thin lips a clear outline, emphasize the contour,
- Naturally increase the volume of flat lips, correct their relief,
- Eliminate weak or moderate glabellar folds,
- Remove small puppet and expression lines near the mouth,
- Remove bags under the eyes,
- Eliminate wrinkles in the periorbital and temporal areas.
Juvederm Volbella is not used for bio-reinforcement and volumetric correction of the cheek-cheekbone region and chin. For these purposes, more concentrated dermal fillers are used.
Contraindications and Precautions
The Juvederm injections can provoke classic minor side reactions: bruising, swelling, redness, pigmentation, and skin sensitivity disorders. The severity of post-procedural reactions largely depends on the qualifications of the cosmetologist and compliance with the rules of injection. Irritation resolves within 48 hours. If there are complications, the client should consult a cosmetologist.
Juvederm Volbella is not recommended to be administered if the client has:
- arrhythmias, heart conduction problems,
- keloid or hypertrophic scarring,
- inflammation of the skin, including acne and herpes,
- predisposition to allergy to Lidocaine and synthesized HA,
- skin lesions from dermabrasion, laser therapy, or chemical peels,
- cancer and autoimmune diseases,
- disorders of blood clotting and pigment metabolism (porphyria),
- acute stage of epilepsy, a chronic disease.
Manufacturer: Allergan, Canada
Packaging: 2 syringes x 1.0 ml
A syringe with Juvederm Volbella filling gel – 2 pcs
Needles 27G 1⁄2 – 2 pcs
Storage conditions: from 2С to 25С. The shelf life is 3 years.
Where to Buy Juvederm Volbella with Lidocaine Online?
DKderma – a reliable cosmetic drug supplier with a crystal reputation and many years of experience in the US market. We offer one of the best Juvederm cost. Also, check our website DKderma.com for other products and brands: botulinum, dermal fillers, and mesotherapy products.
To make an order, add the products to your cart to proceed with the payment or contact our sales managers, who will gladly help you out!!!