Brand: Fillmed (Filorga)
Application areas: nasolabial folds, lips, face
Filler base: Stabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 25 mg/ml
Volume: 1.2 ml
Duration of action: up to 18 months
Country of origin: France
Needles: 27G 1/2
Main Properties of Fillmed (Filorga) Art Filler Universal Lidocaine
When visiting a beautician for non-surgical contouring, patients expect to see their face not only rejuvenated but also natural, with harmonious features. Since the procedure is not cheap, clients of aesthetic clinics and salons also pay attention to the duration of the effect of injections: the longer the result lasts, the better.
Dermal fillers of the Fillmed Art series based on hyaluronic acid (HA) are preferred by patients because of the stable natural result, cosmetologists – due to the plasticity of the gel, smooth texture, and the possibility of uniform distribution.
The Fillmed Art Filler line includes four lidocaine products:
- a versatile filler used to smooth medium and deep wrinkles, as well as restore volume – Fillmed ART FILLER FINE LINES with Lidocaine;
- dense gel volumetric – Fillmed ART FILLER VOLUME with Lidocaine;
- hyaluronic lip implant – Fillmed ART FILLER LIPS with Lidocaine.
To place an order and buy ART FILLER UNIVERSAL (2×1,2ml) FILLMED, visit DKderma.com.
Universal is the second in density after Volume. The manufacturer positions the dermal filler as a product with a light contouring texture and a filling effect. The product is marketed as a gel with a HA concentration of 25 mg/ml in a 1.2 ml syringe. The drug contains a local anesthetic – lidocaine. The kit also includes four 27G needles.
The uniqueness of the intradermal implant lies in the use of the innovative TRI-HYAL formula. Bio gel contains three types of hyaluronic acid: with very long, long chains and free HA. Accordingly, these types determine the main three functions of the product: modeling, volume, smoothing. Unlike similar products from other brands that produce one- and two-phase fillers, Fillmed Art Filler Universal can be considered three-phase.
The results of contour plastics using a universal bio corrector last up to 18 months, while the gel is evenly distributed in the skin, providing a natural result, recreating the natural contours of the face. In clinical studies, the filler has demonstrated high efficacy and tolerance, the absence of granulomas. 100% of patients noticed an improvement in the condition of the skin. Compared to dermal fillers of other brands, Filorga Art Filler Universal Lidocaine correction can be performed not after six months or a year but after one and a half years or more.
Indications for Use Fillmed Art Filler Universal Lidocaine
The gel is intended for injection into the middle and deep layers of the dermis. In practice, the drug is used to eliminate a wide range of epidermal problems:
- Filling deep to medium wrinkles;
- Lip shape correction, volume increase;
- Restoration of skin turgor;
- Alignment of the relief of the skin;
- Easy modeling of the face contour;
- Minor reconstruction of soft tissue volume;
5 reasons to choose Fillmed Universal
- Immediate result, long lasting effect;
- Even distribution of the gel in the skin, natural result;
- Painless procedure thanks to lidocaine;
- Suitable for smoothing wrinkles and lip augmentation;
- Easy tolerance, a small list of contraindications.
Contraindications and Post-Procedural Period
- Individual intolerance to HA or lidocaine;
- Patient’s age less than 18 years;
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Exacerbation of chronic infections;
- Hemophilia, anticoagulant treatment;
- Increased body temperature;
- Herpes, inflammation at the sites of planned injections.
Since the correction of age-related changes is associated with a violation of the integrity of the skin, undesirable reactions may occur after a session of contour plastic: swelling, redness, bruising, hematomas, discomfort in the treated areas. Typically, side effects last for about a week. If unpleasant symptoms persist longer or complications arise, the patient should certainly consult a doctor.
For quick rehabilitation after the procedure and maintaining a lasting effect from contour correction, only the knowledge of anatomy, the skills, and the experience of a cosmetologist is not enough. The patient, for his part, must adhere to a number of restrictions for some time:
- A few days before and 2-3 days after the procedure, you should not consume alcohol and drugs that prevent blood clotting, including aspirin, heparin, warfarin.
- On the day of the session, it is not recommended to wash, use cosmetics for daily care and make-up. Until the wounds are healed, you should not touch your face with your hands, do not visit the pool. The injection sites should be regularly treated with an antiseptic.
- When correcting lips, you shouldn’t smoke, kiss, eat hot, rough, salty, and spicy food for several days.
- For two weeks after the procedure, it is advisable to give up bath procedures, visits to the fitness center, sauna, solarium.
Want to Buy Filorga Art Filler Universal Lidocaine (2×1.2ml) Online?
OB-GYN, mesotherapy, botulinum toxin products, and dermal fillers are available for purchase at DKderma.com, an international online aesthetic medicine supplier. We offer the best prices on the market, flexible discounts, fast delivery, and an excellent customer service experience.
To place an order, visit our website DKderma.com, add the products to the cart, and proceed with the shipping information and payment. Otherwise, contact our sales managers team by the phone number you may find on the “Contact Us” page.