Areas of application: Lips
Filler base: Stabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 22.5 mg/ml
Volume: 1 ml
Duration of action: up to 12 months
Dermis layers: Superficial/Medium
Country of origin: Switzerland
Packaging: 1ml syringe
Needles: 27G ½, 30G ½
For those who want to get back the shape and volume of the lips that have been lost with age, moisturize its surface, and smooth out the network of fine wrinkles around the mouth. Dermal filler Belotero Lips Contour Lido (1×0,6ml) from the German pharmacological company Merz Pharma is designed for lip contour correction and anti-aging therapy in the perioral area.
- Belotero Balance
- Belotero Balance with lido
- Belotero Hydro
- Belotero Intense
- Belotero Intense with lido
- Belotero Lips Shape with lido
- Belotero Soft
- Belotero Soft with lido
- Belotero Volume
- Belotero Volume with lido
Basic Properties of Belotero Lips Contour
Monophasic gel Belotero contains hyaluronic acid at a 22.5 mg/ml concentration, which is stabilized by the cohesive polydensified matrix technology. This method involves the 5 staged cross-linking of sodium hyaluronate molecules, which guarantees a plastic texture, high density, and maximum purification from harmful toxins, proteins, etc. The filler has different viscosity zones, which allows it to evenly fill the creases and voids under the skin with excellent depth and severity, forming a strong mesh frame in the dermis.
Due to the stabilized matrix in non-animal hyaluronic acid molecules, Belotero for lips:
- persists in the dermis for a long period (usually, about 1 year);
- does not cause rejections or allergic reactions;
- does not migrate in tissues;
- immediately provides the desired volume, does not require additional correction.
The gel composition includes the solution of lidocaine (0.3%) to facilitate the injection of the drug into the tissue and eliminate discomfort during the procedure.
Areas of Application
The therapeutic effect of the Belotero Lips Contour Lidocaine is aimed at intensive intracellular hydration and the beginning of natural regeneration processes in the perioral zone’s tissues.
The cross-linked hyaluronic dermal filler effectively copes with such problems as:
- elimination of age-related flaws (laxity, loss of elasticity) and superficial wrinkles around the mouth;
- improving the contour of the red line of the lips;
- elimination of lip asymmetry;
- modeling the natural shape of the upper and lower lips;
- improving the proportion of the lip incision.
The Belotero gel procedure should be conducted in a specialized clinic by an experienced professional who has already worked with dermal fillers. The procedure takes about an hour and is carried out on previously cleansed skin.
The Effect of Belotero Lips Contour with Lido
After the dermal filler, tissues in the perioral area become more elastic and bouncy, superficial wrinkles smooth out, and lips acquire a natural shine and harmonious outlines. The intracellular effect of sodium hyaluronate ensures the regeneration and restoration of the skin, the formation of new elastin and collagen fibers, and the improvement of intercellular metabolism.
The duration of the result obtained from the Belotero gel procedure directly depends on the individual characteristics of the patient’s body (blood circulation and the hyaluronidase production speed), the degree of age-related damage, the type of skin, and the skills of the beautician. On average, the effect lasts 6 – 12 months.
The effect from Belotero for lips will look attractive longer if the patient follows the beautician’s recommendations. But the doctor is obligated to inform the client about the following contraindications:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- people under the age of 18;
- intolerance to the components of the drug;
- inflammatory processes in the acute stage and skin damages in the injection areas;
- systemic and autoimmune diseases;
- high temperature, SARS;
- tissue hypertrophy and keloids forming tendency;
- blood clotting disorders.
The first 3-5 days after the gel injection, redness, swelling, and soreness may happen in the injection zones. These symptoms disappear without additional intervention. If there are any deteriorations, it is recommended to contact a specialist.
Buy Belotero Lips Contour 0,6ml Online
At DKderma, you can find a wide assortment of products at the most attractive and affordable prices on the market. Moreover, a lot of world-famous brands are also available, as well as botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, ob-gyn products, and cosmetic threads.
Buy Belotero Lips Contour Lidocaine at Dk.derma.com. Free shipping is available!