Application areas: Forehead, cheekbones, lips
Filler base: Stabilized hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid concentration: 25.5 mg/ml
Duration of action: up to 12 months
Dermis layers: Deep
Country of origin: Switzerland
Packaging: 1ml syringe
Needles: 27G 1/2
Hyaluronic acid fillers have long been at the forefront of the anti-aging product category. Such great popularity is explained by the miraculous properties of hyaluronic acid and its complete biocompatibility with human tissues. The polymer, natural for the body, is responsible for moisturizing the dermis and activating all biochemical processes aimed at restoring skin firmness and elasticity. It is the decrease in the amount of one’s own hyaluronic acid, which is especially noticeable after 35 years, that leads to the appearance of depressions, flabbiness, and loss of facial contours.
The Main Properties of Belotero Intense with Added Lidocaine
Among the huge number of manufacturers of injectable fillers based on sodium hyaluronate, Belotero fillers from the German concern Merz Pharma deserve special attention, which have become a real breakthrough in aesthetic cosmetology. A unique method of stabilizing hyaluronic acid molecules using the KPM technology has made it possible to create a line of gels with a soft plastic texture that are easily integrated into the dermis, filling even the smallest voids, and are just as easily removed from the body after the expiration date.
You can order online Belotero Intense Lidocaine 1ml at DKderma.com at the best wholesale prices on the market. We also have a wide range of other fillers from Belotero brand:
- Belotero Balance
- Belotero Balance with Lido
- Belotero Hydro
- Belotero Intense with Lido
- Belotero Lips Contour with Lido
- Belotero Lips Shape with Lido
- Belotero Soft
- Belotero Soft with Lido
- Belotero Volume
- Belotero Volume with Lido
The gel contains polymerized injectable hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 25.5 mg/ml and lidocaine at a concentration of 0.3% for the most comfortable and painless administration. The binding of molecules occurs in five stages. It all starts with the isolation of pure hyaluronic acid with randomly spaced chains, their further alignment, and initial cross-linking with the well-proven BDDE agent. Further, re-deployment of already reticulated molecules and secondary cross-linking with the addition of hyaluronate and butanediol diglycidyl ether occurs. It is due to the last two stages that it is possible to create a gel with a polydensified texture and a homogeneous mass.
The proprietary KPM technology allows you to obtain a drug with an ideal balance of three important characteristics:
- cohesiveness, which ensures reliable adhesion of molecules and the formation of a reticular structure inside the dermis, retaining the original shape, as at the moment of administration;
- elasticity for reliable resistance to external factors;
- viscosity, which makes the filler resistant to deformation and excludes filler migration.
The presence of zones with different density and degree of stabilization is suitable for dealing with the most serious skin changes, providing smooth and uniform degradation with a prolonged result.
Scope of Belotero Intense with Lidocaine (1 x 1ml)
Due to the high concentration of hyaluronic acid, the preparation is optimal for the deep dermis. The visco-elastic texture of the filler promises a correction with a long-lasting positive effect. The main purpose of the gel:
- smoothing deep wrinkles and folds;
- correction of the contour and oval of the face;
- lip plumping and correction of the lips contour;
- intense hydration.
The intradermal filler is designed for the deep dermis and is not suitable for superficial areas of the skin. It is strictly forbidden to inject the gel into blood vessels, mammary glands, joints, bones and tendons, periorbital region.
The procedure is performed in the office of a doctor specially trained to work with hyaluronic fillers. After collecting anamnesis and assessing the degree of age-related changes and aesthetic defects, the skin is thoroughly cleaned from decorative cosmetics, and antiseptic measures are taken. The beautician introduces the gel according to a pre-planned scheme, the choice of which depends on the individual characteristics of the patient: it can be multi-puncture, mesh, linear, and fan-shaped administration of the drug. The session ends with a delicate massage to distribute the gel within the dermis.
Contraindications to Use
There are a number of contraindications for using Belotero Intense Lidocaine dermal filler:
- hypersensitivity reaction to the components of the drug;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding, and underage;
- autoimmune diseases, diabetes;
- recurrent tonsillitis;
- acute infections and inflammations, any damage to the skin in the area of gel injection;
- tendency to keloid scarring.
It is necessary to inform the patient about possible side effects – mild redness, soreness, and swelling at the injection sites, which disappear in a few days.
To achieve the longest and most successful result, you should follow simple recommendations for the recovery period:
- refuse to apply decorative cosmetics for a day;
- hide from direct sunlight;
- avoid sudden changes in temperature (sauna, bath, hot shower);
- reduce the intensity of sports training;
- eliminate any pressure in the area of the injections.
Where to Buy Belotero Intense Lidocaine 1ml Online in the USA?
Looking to purchase original top-quality dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, and OB-GYN products at the best wholesale prices in the USA, DKderma is the best place to stock up with your favorite brands.
- Wide range of in-stock products;
- Affordable prices;
- Pleasant discounts;
- Customer loyalty program;
- Fast shipping & delivery;
- Loyal and friendly customer support.
Visit our website to check the assortment and place an order. If you have any questions or need assistance, our sales managers are always happy to help you out!