Xeomin 100U European s a sterile lyophilized form of botulinum toxin, free of complexing proteins, produced by a strain of the bacteria Clostridium botulinum type A.
Pharmacological action – muscle relaxant.
You can buy Xeomin 100U European at DKderma.com. We also offer other varieties of Xeomin products (Xeomin 100UI English) at the best prices on the market.
Xeomin acts selectively on peripheral cholinergic nerve endings, inhibiting the release of acetylcholine. The introduction into cholinergic nerve endings occurs in 3 stages:
- binding of the molecule to the external components of the membrane;
- internalization of the toxin by endocytosis;
- and translocation of the endopeptidase domain of the toxin from the endosome into the cytosol.
In the cytosol, the endopeptidase domain of the toxin molecule selectively cleaves SNAP-25, an important protein component of the mechanism that controls the membrane movement of exo-vesicles, thus stopping the release of acetylcholine. The end effect is the relaxation of the injected muscle.
The effect of the toxin begins, on average, within 4-7 days after injection and usually lasts for 3-4 months. Although it may last much longer or less, depending on the individual organism’s ability for self-renovation.
Indications for Xeomin Injections
- idiopathic cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis), predominantly rotational;
- spasticity of the muscles of the arm after a stroke;
- mimic wrinkles.
- allergy to drug components;
- disorders of neuromuscular transmission (myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome, with caution – amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, neurological diseases as a result of degeneration of motor neurons, and other diseases with disorders of neuromuscular transmission);
- acute infectious or non-infectious diseases;
- children and adolescents up to 18 years old.
Application during Pregnancy and Lactation
Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation as the safety of botulinum toxin type A for the child is not proven.
Xeomin Storage Conditions
At a temperature not exceeding 25°C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The shelf life of the drug Xeomin is 3 years.
Do not use the drug after the expiration date printed on the package.
Where to Buy?
- great choice of drugs;
- affordable prices;
- flexible discounts;
- fast shipping & delivery;
- friendly and loyal customer support.
Place an order at DKderma.com or dial the number to contact our sales managers, and we will gladly help you out!