Dysport is a botulinum type A product, an analog to the well-known drug Botox from Canadian manufacturer Allergan. It is a white lyophilized powder without visible impurities. It belongs to the group of muscle relaxants with a peripheral mechanism of action. The same as for Botox, Dysport 300U English fights a wide range of problems, including therapeutic diseases, but its most popular usage is the elimination of mimic wrinkles in the upper part of the face caused by active facial expressions.
You can buy Dysport 300U English, as well as Dysport 500U English (2vials), Dysport 500U Turkish, Dysport 300U European at DKderma.com. We also offer other botulinum type A products: Botox, Xeomin, Azzalure.
Buy Dysport 300U Online
You can buy Dysport online at DKderma.com. We are a reliable distributor of botulinum type A medication in the USA market. We also provide the opportunity to buy Botox, Azzalure, Dysport, Xeomin at the best prices. Check out our website to see more.
· Wide variety of in-stock drugs;
· Attractive prices;
· Discounts and regular promos;
· Customer loyalty program;
· Fast shipping & delivery;
· Friendly and helpful customer support.
To place an order, add the products to your cart, or contact our team. We are always happy to hear from you!
Dysport 300 Units for Smooth Skin
Botulinum toxin complex (Clostridium botulinum) type A-hemagglutinin blocks the release of acetylcholine at the neuromuscular synapse, which leads to the elimination of muscle spasm at the injection site. The tension in the tissues decreases, the muscles relax, and this is how wrinkles, folds, and creases of different depth disappear from the face. The mechanism of action is also the same for the following diseases:
· hemifacial spasm;
· spastic torticollis;
· spasticity of the muscles of the arm after a stroke;
· symptomatic treatment of axillary hyperhidrosis.
The muscles will renew their ability to contract in 4-6 months. This occurs due to the fact that nerves grow new endings not affected by the botulinum toxin.
The Peculiarities of the Procedure with Dysport 300U English
Although the injections with this drug are safe and fast, only a professional and certified healthcare provider is allowed to administer Dysport either for therapeutic or cosmetic purposes. The procedure starts with examining the patient’s health and checking for allergies or contraindications:
· known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to the excipients of the drug;
· infections in the areas of the injection;
· presence of severe myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
· pregnancy or lactation (the effect of botulinum toxin on the baby is not investigated in full extent);
· age restrictions (it is not allowed to administer botulinum toxin for the patients under the age of 18).
If the patient hasn’t got any contraindications, the doctor may prepare for the procedure. If we are talking about cosmetic administration, he/she should ask the patient to express certain emotions to study the muscle structure of the face. The most common areas for applying Dysport 300 units are:
· under the eyes to eliminate fine wrinkles and crow’s feet;
· glabella to erase the folds between the eyebrows;
· forehead to smooth out the horizontal lines;
· around the mouth (less common) to minimize mimic wrinkles in this area.
The next step is to determine the dosage. It depends on the patient’s age, weight, area of application, the severity of the problem, and the purpose of Dysport injections.
Correct administration of the drug by a certified and specially trained practitioner, as well as following all the rules and recommendations by the patient, minimizes any risks of side effects and further complications. However, after the procedure, the patient may experience:
· muscle weakness;
· temporary loss of vision.
Storage Conditions and Shelf Life
Store at a temperature of 2 to 8°C.
Do not freeze.
The reconstituted solution of the drug can be stored at a temperature of 2 to 8ºC for up to 8 hours before use.
As the drug does not contain a preservative, from a microbiological point of view, it is recommended to use the drug immediately after preparation.
Expiration date – 24 months.